School is back and it’s time to send your little ones off with lunches that they won’t want to trade away. Today, we’re bringing you twelve creative and delicious lunch ideas your kids are sure to love. Sandwiches, salads, nachos and more.. let’s get started:
1. Stuffed Cream Cheese Bagel Sandwiches – Get the recipe, here.
2. Campari Tomatoes Stuffed With Chicken Salad – Get the recipe, here.
3. Spinach, Tomato, Turkey And Queso Mini Quiches – Get the recipe, here.
4. Rainbows and Butterflies Pasta Salad – Get the recipe, here
5. Whole Wheat Pita Personal Sized Pizza – Get the recipe, here
6. Nachos with Salsa, Refried Beans and Guacamole – Get the recipe, here
7. Ham And Cheese Roll Ups – Get the recipe, here
8. Dumpling Pressed Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches – Get the recipe, here
9. Underwater Theme: Penguin Sandwich and Salad – Get the recipe, here
10. Granola Squares, Peanut Butter Dip and Oatmeal Muffin – Get the recipe, here.
11. Heirloom Tomato Bruschetta – Get the recipe, here.
12. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Stars – Get the recipe, here.
SHOP THE ITEMS:
1. Silicone Muffin Mold – Available, here.
Add a pop of colour to school lunches by using silicone muffin molds within a lunch container to hold different snacks such as cut vegetables or fruit.
2. Sistema To Go Lunch Cube – Available, here.
Let your children easily see what they have for lunch with this handy bento box with several storage sections for different lunch items.
3. Ricardo 3D Rabbit and Egg Cookie Cutters – Available, here.
Create theme lunches for your child, such as a rabbit themed lunch using this cutter to create a rabbit sandwich to go along a side of cut carrots for a snack.
4. Trudeau La Pâtisserie Star Shaped Cookie Cutters – Available, here.
Grab these cookie cutters to cut regular sandwiches into cute stars that your children are sure to love.