We’ve been a fan of bar carts for a while now, so when we saw that at-home coffee carts were becoming a “thing” we were totally on board with the idea! Not only are they a convenient way to house everything you need to create your favorite caffeinated beverage, but they also add a bit of charm and functionality to your kitchen when you are hosting brunch or have company visiting.
In the past, we’ve shared our favourite coffee stations, but today we wanted to take the idea further and show you how to create your own coffee cart!
- The first and most obvious step is to find a cart that suits your kitchen’s décor and decide where you will put it. It’s important to keep in mind how much space you have to work with and how many accessories you plan on stocking on your cart to keep things functional and not cluttered or cramped.
- Second, determine the best coffee maker to meet your needs. With so many different types coffee makers and espresso machines available, there is truly something for everyone. Whether you’re a classic black coffee drinker or you prefer being an at-home barista and whipping up something fancy, Linen Chest has just what you need to get your morning fix. View our coffee makers, here and espresso machines here.
- Next, gather up your accessories and start getting things organized. You’ll of course want to include your favorite coffee, sugar and flavored coffee syrups, but be sure to make room for other extras like a milk frother, a coffee grinder and of course mugs. These airtight containers are perfect for housing your coffee, while we love the idea of storing flavoured coffee syrups in clear bottles such as these! Incorporate trays, such as this one, and wire baskets as necessary to keep things organized and visually appealing.
- Lastly, pour yourself a cup of joe and sit back and enjoy your new coffee cart!
SHOP THE ITEMS:
1. Giara Clear Bottle – Available, here.
2. Breville K-cup Carousel – Available, here.
3. Pro Capsule Cappuccino/Espresso Machine – Available, here.
4. Coffee Tea Towel – Available, here.
5. Coffee Bean Mugs – Available, here.
6. Stainless Steal Coffee Tamper – Available, here.
7. Stainless Steal Coffee Measure Spoon – Available, here.
8. Frothing Jug – Available, here.
9. Milk Frother – Available, here.
10. Airtight Container – Available, here.