This is probably the easiest peanut butter cookie recipe out there. Plus, it doesn’t use any flour which is great for those who are sensitive to gluten. With Easter quickly approaching, we decided to add little chocolate eggs to the center of the cookies. Feel free to put any type of chocolate you’d like! Enjoy :)
1 cup natural peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla exract
1) Mix all the ingredients together with a wooden spoon. Place the batter in the fridge for 30 minutes.
2) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
3) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4) Using a teaspoon, roll the batter into balls, place on baking sheet leaving 1″ space between each. Use a fork to slightly make a mark, and then place chocolate in the center.
5) Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely before serving.