Smoothie bowls are delicious, easy to make, and are almost too pretty to eat! You can mix any combination of flavours with various fruits, nuts, seeds and cereal for a nutritious breakfast that is both creamy and crunchy. Try this mango smoothie bowl recipe for yourself.
- Cut up ½ a banana, ½ an avocado and any other ingredients you wish to add to your smoothie.
- Measure 1 cup frozen mango, 2 cups almond milk and portion out berries for garnish.
- Blend the frozen fruit, almond milk, and avocado until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Add a layer of granola at the bottom of your bowl then slowly pour the smoothie over top.
- Top your smoothie bowl with blueberries, raspberries, shredded coconut, chia seeds and sliced banana for extra nutrients.
SHOP THE ITEMS: