Grab some ham, cheese, broccoli, and eggs and create your own mini quiches! Not only are they fun and easy to make, but they taste delicious and freeze really well. Next time you’re on the go and you have one of these to grab, you’ll thank us :)
Ingredients (for about 8 small quiches)
1 big broccoli
About ten slices of Black Forest Ham (or one very thick slice)
1 cup of mozzarella cheese (diced)
½ cup of milk
1 cup of 15% cream
1 teaspoon of celery seeds
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Cut broccoli, onion and slices of ham into small pieces and the cheese into small cubes.
3. Roll the dough and make a base for 8 or 9 small tart pans.
4. Place the filling in the bottom of the moulds.
5. In a bowl, crack 12 eggs and beat while adding the milk, cream and celery seeds. Add a little salt and pepper.
6. Pour the egg mixture into the moulds and bake for ten minutes.
7. Turn oven to 400F and leave for about 5 minutes or until quiches are golden.
8. Take them out to cool off and enjoy!