Every year, Pantone Inc. chooses a Colour of the Year that inspires colour schemes for fashion designers, beauty designers and homeware designers. 2016 is the first year in Colour of the Year history that Pantone has chosen two colours to represent the year—Rose Quartz and Serenity. The colour choice reflects current culture by challenging how society associates colours with gender, and challenges how we view equality. While also delivering a social message, Rose Quartz and Serenity make a dreamy colour combination that is pleasing to the eye yet bring a pop of colour in any space.
Bedrooms and bathrooms will benefit most from the use of Rose Quartz and Serenity. Whether you paint an accent wall or add accessories in these colours, it’s sure to add a calming atmosphere to the room. Best of all, you can combine both Rose Quartz and Serenity into the same space and they will flow perfectly together—exactly what Pantone Inc. had in mind during their Colour of the Year selection! Check out a few of our Pantone Inspired home décor items below.
SHOP THE ITEMS:
1. Bamboo Bedding Collection
2. Doll House Bedding Collection
3. Passage 7 Piece Comforter Collection
4. Naos Candy Collection by Bormioli
5. Ridge Cushion With Flange
6. Sweet Lampe Berger
7. Lattica Bath Rug Collection
8. Miranda Kerr Collection by Royal Albert
9. Super Flannel Fleece Micro Plush Blanket
10. Feathers Vinyl Shower Curtain
11. Monterey Grommet Panel