Valentine’s Day is one of the most fun holidays, it’s filled with love and romance, but sometimes it’s lacking in the decor department. Day of decor can be very fun and vibrant, but most of us don’t want to plaster our homes in crepe paper streamers and heart shaped paper banners for more than just a day. Here’s four ways to decorate your home in the weeks leading up to Valentine’s Day that are chic, subtle and still feel true to your style.
If bold colours, modern looks and statement pieces fit your style best then why not go bold with your Valentine’s Day look as well? Skip the pink and the frills and opt for things that aren’t so obvious.
- Jonathan Adler Technicolor Trinket Tray – this modern tray features bold red lips that give a pop of Valentine’s Day without shouting it from the rooftops.
- Torre & Tagus Decorative Love – this adorable decorative love piece is inspired by the LOVE monuments we see all across the world. It’s perfect for Valentine’s Day and every day!
- Red Lips Planter – this pouty planter looks adorable with any home decor but still adds a pop of Valentine’s Day style. It’s also perfect for gifting!
- Rainbow Heart Cocktail Napkins – these bold coloured heart napkins are whimsical and fun, bringing just the right pop of colour to your home.
Lean into Love
If you love…love and want to lean into the love and romance aspect of Valentine’s Day then do it! Here’s a few pieces that might tickle your fancy.
- Girlfriends Glassware – from shot glasses to cocktail glasses, this adorable kiss mark glassware will make the month of February that much more festive.
- Ellen White Heart Mug – nothing says “love” like a mug that literally says love. This adorable mug is great for Valentine’s Day and everyday use.
- Red Heart Picture Frame – love is in the air so embrace it. This red picture frame will look great with your other love themed items.
Pops of Pink
If all things pretty, pink and plush are your style then focus on the pink elements of Valentine’s Day to fit nicely with your existing home decor.
- Blush Mongolian Lamb Cushion – bring some plush pink fun to your sofa or bed with a furry blush pink throw pillow.
- Boston Pink Serveware Collection – swap out your daily serveware for something a little more festive with this pink serveware collection.
- Bargello Pink Dinnerware Collection – add some pops of pink to the table with this adorable patterned dinnerware collection.
- Dainty Pink Candleholders – these peachy candle holders are complete with a chic gold rim and will look great around Valentine’s Day.
Keep it Classic
If you want to keep your decor simple, elegant and sophisticated, here are a few pieces you might find fit in well while still giving you Valentine’s Day vibes.
- Kate Spade Heart Frame – what better way to celebrate the holiday of love than with a photo of your loved ones on display in a chic heart frame.
- Society Red Velvet Cushion – bring in an element of Valentine’s Day with this soft velvet cushion. It will look great and give you a pop of festiveness.
- Oro Serveware Heart Plate – this chic white and gold collection features a heart plate that is perfect for serving cookies, cakes and treats around Valentine’s Day.