Who doesn’t love glitter? When it comes to interior design, we love to play with textures. Today we’re using some fine gold glitter to add a glamorous touch to one of our bottles. You can use it as a vase or on it’s own as decoration. Follow this 6-step tutorial to make your own:
– A glass bottle (We used this one. It’s classy and it’s matte finish allows the paint to stick better!)
– Masking tape
– Golden aerosol paint
– Adhesive spray
– Gine golden glitter
– Glossy varnish
– A brush
1- First, cover the neck of the bottle with masking tape.
2- Paint the bottle with the golden aerosol paint. For a better result, apply many thin layers (protect the surroundings areas as aerosol paint can get messy).
3. When the paint is dry, apply the adhesive spray on the entire golden surface.
4. Sprinkle the glitter on the sticky surface until it is all covered up. Shake the bottle to remove excess glitter.
5. Apply a layer of glossy varnish and allow several hours to dry.
6. Carefully remove the masking tape.
There you have it! Now all that’s left to do is to pick pretty flowers and display them in your new vase wherever you would like.