It’s gifting season! What do you give your friends and family members? Today we are going to dive into the best gifts for the loved one who loves to cook. From high tech kitchen gadgets to state of the art culinary tools and even stocking stuffers, we’ve got you covered. Your foodie friend will be so excited they might even whip you up a scrumptious meal.
- Immersion Blender – Anyone who loves to cook will tell you an immersion blender is a huge time saver and a great gift. The Braun MultiQuick 5-Piece Immersion Hand Blender is faster and blends more efficiently while also reducing splashing. From soups to sauces and homemade salsas this is sure to be a hit. | Shop Now >
- Quality Knife Set – Great cooking starts with quality ingredients and good knives. Not only is this 7 Piece Knife Set from Cuisinart made of premium high-carbon stainless steel with a non-stick coating, but they look great too. The modern black finish of these knives make them extra chic. | Shop Now >
- Cast Iron Cocotte – If you really want to make a food lovers day get them a cocotte like this Cast Iron Round Cocotte from Staub. This French classic is a must for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classics. | Shop Now >
- Electric Pepper Grinder – The kitchen gadget you didn’t know you needed. Electric pepper grinders are super neat and this Peugeot Paris Electric U’Select Pepper Grinder is a must have for home cooks. | Shop Now >
- Cast Iron Pan – There’s simply nothing you can’t do with a cast iron pan and anyone who loves to cook should have one. This 2-in-1 Die Cast Aluminum Grill & Griddle is super functional and makes a great gift. | Shop Now >
We can’t forget about stocking stuffers! Here are five great kitchen items perfect for stockings.
Looking for more gifts for the cook in your life? Check out our full gift page, plus find gifts for everyone on your list!