The recipe to a successful cookout: stylish tableware, good food and great company! Putting together a tasty menu to serve your guests can be super easy when you are well-prepared. Start by establishing a theme for your get-together and watch as everything falls into place.
Set the backdrop for your meal with the gorgeous vibrant colours of our Laguna range of dinnerware and serveware by Maxwell & Williams. Top each platter with a delicious spread of grilled steak slices, corn cobs and marinated halloumi skewers dipped in the ultimate addition: Smoked Paprika & Herb Butter.
Get this quick and simple recipe below:
Smoked Paprika & Herb Butter
Prep time: 10 minutes
Serves approx. 10
- 250g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 fresh bay leaf
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Sea salt & cracked pepper to taste
- Place the softened butter in a bowl. Beat the softened butter with a wooden spoon or an electric beater. Whip until soft and creamy.
- Finely chop the garlic, bay leaf, oregano, rosemary and parsley. Add into butter.
- Add in chili flakes, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Beat until well combined.
- Your butter is now ready to use. Spread generously onto steak, grilled corn or halloumi skewers.
To create butter discs:
- Tip the flavoured butter onto a square of several layers of cling wrap. Roll it around the butter to form a sausage shape. Twist the ends to seal.
- Store flavoured butter tubes in fridge. Put any leftover butter in the freezer where it will keep for several months. When you need to add a flavoured butter to your dishes, just cut a disc from the butter tube.