If you love entertaining as much as we do, shot glasses are a must in every home bar! There are so many different ways to put your shot glasses to use. They’re great for one-bite appetizers in tapas style and/or to hold sauces to accompany your food. Of course the more obvious way to use shot glasses are for shots. Serving shooters at your party are way more fun because you can get creative with your recipe. Try using a specialty fruit spritzer or use a fancy garnish… really the possibilities are endless!
Summer is just around the corner, which means lots of exciting festivals with yummy carnival food options. Cotton candy is a festival staple and we were inspired to turn cotton candy into a shooter. Try this recipe at your next party. They will definitely make a statement and they taste just as good as they look!
Watch the Video:
- 3 scoops of any cotton candy flavoured ice cream
- 3 shots of vodka
- Splash of milk
- Cotton candy to garnish
- Caramel & Sprinkles (optional to rim the shot glasses)
- Blend ice cream, vodka and milk until smooth
- Rim the glasses with caramel and sprinkles
- Pour cotton candy mixture into shot glasses
- Tear off a piece of cotton candy and roll into a small ball for the garnish
- Serve immediately
Now us adults can enjoy this candy as much as the kids! ;)
Enjoy responsibly & shop our Strauss Shot Glasses >