It’s never too early for chocolate, right? With this peanut butter cup smoothie, you can satisfy your sweet tooth as you start your day. This creamy, dreamy smoothie gets its silky-smooth texture from frozen banana and peanut butter, and packs a whole lot of chocolate flavour with chocolate almond milk and cocoa powder. Chocolate and peanut butter: the perfect pair bringing you the perfect smoothie.
Watch the video to see how it’s done + get the recipe below:
INGREDIENTS (makes approx. 500 ml)
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- ¾ cup chocolate almond milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Measure all of the listed ingredients.
- Add all ingredients into the Ricardo 828 ml blending cup (or your blender).
- Secure the blending blade base tightly onto the blending cup and lock onto the motor base.
- Blend on high speed for approximately 30 seconds. Unlock from the motor base and shake the sealed cup to evenly distribute ingredients for blending. Secure the sealed cup back onto the motor base and alternate between the pulse setting and high setting to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Drink and enjoy directly from the 828 ml cup with the drinking lid or transfer the smoothie into a glass and top with a drizzle of all-natural peanut butter.