Back to school is fast approaching and in order to have a successful semester, you’ll need a space that’s conducive to both studying and living. To take the weight off your shoulders, we’ve compiled a list of all the essentials you’ll need to set up your student residence and feel right at home!
1.If, like us, you can’t start anything until you’ve had your first cup of coffee, then you’ll love the Cuisinart Coffee Maker with 4-Cup Stainless Steel Carafe. It’s perfect for brewing yourself a morning dose of coffee without having to run to the nearest coffee shop on campus.
2. Falling asleep has never been easier with these sheet sets. Even when you inevitably get a little homesick.
3. You won’t have to dread the chore of laundry with our selection of laundry baskets.
4. With our preparation tools, cooking good meals has never been so easy and fast. This way, you will have more time to devote to your studies.
5. It’s so easy to lose control of the dishes piling up in the sink. It’s best to get organized with items like a dish drainer to keep the kitchen spotlessly clean.
6. With a busy schedule, it’s often difficult to pack a quick and healthy lunch. These Fuel containers and utensils are perfect for fresh meals on the go.