As summer slips away and we creep into the crisp days of autumn, it’s fun to throw a fall brunch to usher in the new season. Get together with friends and family to enjoy some delicious food, good company and tasty drinks. We’ve put together a mood board to help you get started as well as some tips and tricks for hosting your fall brunch.
Embrace the spirit of fall in your decor and brunch tablescape. Pair neutral dishes and serveware with hints of gold, wood and metallic for the perfect mix. Decorate with faux or real pumpkins and warm tones throughout. Even if the leaves haven’t changed yet, bring the feeling of fall indoors with leaf motifs.
Make your brunch a hit with a selection of tasty warm brunch foods. Waffles, pancakes, crepes, biscuits, eggs, bacon and sausage are all must haves for your table. If you’re feeling adventurous, try making a breakfast charcuterie board. Non-breakfast items can be a great hit too and give your guests lots to choose from. Offer yummy fall toppings like pumpkin, pecans and apple.
It’s not brunch without drinks, so be sure to offer your guests something to drink. Apple cider, (spiked and plain) makes a great brunch offering, while coffee, tea and mimosas are a must. Try adding apple juice to your mimosas for a fun fall twist. A specialty fall drink like mulled wine will get you in the spirit.
SHOP THE LOOK
- Gold Bark and Leaf Serveware Collection
- Maxwell & Williams Solaris Dinnerware Collection
- Edge Serving Board Collection by Natural Living
- Classic Casual Tablecloth in Terracotta
- Kimono Black and Gold 20-Piece Flatware Set
- Liberation White Tea and Ginger Scented Candle
- Hobnail Acrylic Drinkware Collection
- Set of 4 Orchid Gold Napkin Rings
- Herringbone Vase Collection
- Bamboo Walnut Coffee Plate
- Chevron Vase – Black
- Metallic Leaf PVC Placemat