In the fast pace world that we live in, it’s super important to take care of our minds and bodies. A perfect way to relax and unwind is to have a spa day and no, we’re not talking about hiring a personal masseuse. Instead, we’re showing you how to create your own spa day right in the comfort of your own home.
1) Take A Relaxing Bath
Taking a hot bubble bath is always a great idea. Read your favorite book or your most recent magazines in a lovely scented bath with our Ultimate Bath Tub Caddy– best invention ever, there’s even a special glass holder for water… or wine ;) To help set the mood, dim the lights, play some soothing music, and light a candle or two (or use our Flameless Candles) . Make sure to exfoliate and moisturize your body :) Here are a few must haves for bath time:
SHOP THE ITEMS:
1. Body Scrub Sponge – $4.95 – Available, here.
2. Assorted Candles – $5.95 – $9.95 – Available, here.
3. 4 IN 1 Foot Tool – $5.95 – Available, here.
4. Shower Bath Mit – $7.95 – Available, here.
5. Bath Sponge – $3.95 – Available, here.
6. Spa Bath Cushion Collection – $17.95 – Available, here.
7. Back Scrubbie – $6.95 – Available, here.
2) Give Yourself A Mani-Pedi
What better way to feel beautiful and polished than to have amazing looking nails? You can give yourself a manicure and/or pedicure and choose your favorite shade of the moment. Make sure to prepare your hands and feet with a lotion for better results. Here are some tools to help you with the perfect mani-pedi:
SHOP THE ITEMS
8. Pink Moisture Gel Socks – $19.95 – Available, here.9. Women 7-pieces Manicure Set – $19.95 – Available, here. 10. All About Feet Peppermint Relaxing Foot Salt Soak – $9.95 – Available, here.11. Large 3 Compartment Beauty Organizer – $19.99 – Available, here. 12. Nail Polish Organizer – $14.95 – Available, here. 13. Theragel – Moisture Gel Gloves – $14.95 – Available, here.
3) Treat Yourself To A Massage
The ultimate spa day treat is a massage! Not only does it loosen up your muscles and feel oh-so good, but it’ll have you sleeping like a baby. Whether you’re ready to invest in a high quality massage chair or are on a tighter budget, there are lots of options to choose from at Linen Chest:
SHOP THE ITEMS:
14. Jacquard Bathrobe Collection – $99.95 – Available, here. 15. Vibration Bath Massager –
$14.95 On Sale $7.49 – Available, here.16. Thermo Shiatsu Massage Cushion – $99.95 – Available, here.17. Infrared & Vibration Massager with Wireless Remote Control – $129.95 – Available, here.18. Therapeutic Black Massage Chair – $2,499 – Available, here.19. Silk Eye Soother Mask – $7.99 – Available, here.
4) Create A Healthy Environment
To make sure your day complete, make sure your home has the right environment. Candles and diffusers are inexpensive and can change the mood instantly. Be sure to set aside some fresh flavoured water (or tea) to stay hydrated. Enjoy your special day on your own or with your loved ones.
SHOP THE ITEMS:
20. L’Art au Quotidien Mineral Oil Diffusers – $36.95 – $39.95 – Available, here.21. L’Art au Quotidien Room Fragrances – $19.95 – Available, here.22. Greenleaf Boxed Votive Collection –
$2.49 On Sale $1.95 – Available, here.23. Danesco Flavour Infusing Pitcher – $39.95 – Available, here. 24. Danesco Tea Infuser Tongs – $9.99 – Available, here.