When it comes to balancing privacy, sunlight, budget and style, choosing what to do with your windows can be a difficult task. Thankfully, our new Transition Luxury Roller Shades make the choice significantly easier.
What are Roller Shades?
You have most likely seen a type of roller shade without realizing the name was as simple as their description: it’s a shade that rolls!
There is a moving mechanism at the top, with material attached to it. A chain system or spring mechanism causes the fabric to roll up or down. When completely raised, the material rolls up and is not visible.
What to Look for When Choosing Shades?
There are a few reasons you might want to invest in covering your windows.
- Light: Natural light is usually a perk but too much sun can be damaging to your furniture, paintings, and carpeting. It can be beneficial to dim the light when it is at its strongest.
- Privacy: People tend to avoid having their neighbours see directly into their homes. While this might not be an issue in every room, it typically is an issue in a few.
- Climate Control: Shades can help you regulate the temperature in your home by preventing heat loss in the winter and by avoiding heat gain in the summer, especially if you get direct sun rays on your home.
Why Choose Roller Shades?
- Simplicity: Roller shades require minimal fuss when using them because you simply just roll them up or down. There are no cords or slats or need to tie back anything. They also require minimal maintenance.
- Openness: When roller shades are rolled up, there is barely any part of the window that is covered. This allows for maximum light and maximum exposure of your beautiful windows.
- Versatility: With several colours, fabrics and sizes, you can find a perfect fit for your home. Roller shades have a smooth, modern look to them, which makes it easy for them to work with several styles of decor.
- Cost: Roller shades are a budget-friendly option when choosing your window treatments.
With their two layers of fabric, you can choose the level of room darkening and privacy, especially when both layers of the fabric overlap. The shades retract into the headrail and the unit is cordless, which provides a clean, minimalist look.
These transition luxury roller shades are available in four colours and ten different sizes, so you can get one that fits your needs.
Custom Window Coverings:
If you’re looking for something a little different, we offer custom window coverings. You can request a free, no-obligation consultation to get started on your dream shades, shutters, drapes or blinds.
Get help deciding the best mechanics, textures and materials for your home. Then, when possible, an expert will do an in-home consultation to measure and assess the lighting and decor. After all that, a professional technician will install your window coverings – all with a lifetime guarantee.