Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and what better way to spend it than enjoying a super cute, bright pink cocktail! This pomegranate & blueberry vodka lemonade is crisp, sweet and so refreshing. Best of all, you can swap in whichever spirit you prefer. We made the recipe with vodka but try it with gin or white tequila. Whip up this delicious recipe and invite your girlfriends over for a ladies night in this holiday.
Pomegranate & Blueberry Vodka Lemonade Recipe
– 4 cups lemonade
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 1 pomegranate
– ½ cup blueberries
– 4 ounces vodka
1. Chill the lemonade and vodka.
2. Muddle blueberries and sugar in cocktail shaker with end of wooden spoon until blueberries are broken.
3. Remove pomegranate seeds from the fruit and place into a strainer.
4. Place the strainer with the seeds over the cocktail shaker and press the seeds with a spoon to release the juice. Use enough seeds to produce ¼ cup of juice.
5. Add vodka and ice to cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
6. Divide mixture among 4 glasses, top each glass with a cup of lemonade.
7. Garnish with blueberries.